*** EVENT OPERATING UNDER REVISED “RED” TRAFFIC LIGHT SETTING ***
- Vax passes no longer required.
- No limit on numbers gathering outdoors so Zones no longer required.
- Social distancing and mask wearing recommended.
- Anyone presenting flu-like symptoms will be required to take a covid test to remain on-site.
Remember to download the Canoe Racing NZ app for up to the minute progressions and results.
|Division||Member fee||Unaffiliated Fee|
|Novice, Tyros, U14|
The pinnacle of the canoe sprint domestic season will be held at Lake Karapiro and will see paddlers from all over New Zealand compete for national titles.
Proudly supported by NZ Community Trust and the Waipa District Council, the Championships will be held over three days of racing at Lake Karapiro. Distances will include 200m, 500m, 1000m (depending on age group). Age groups from Tyros (U12) right through to Masters.
Entries are now closed.
- Novice men/women: K1 100m 200m, 500m
- 12&U men/women: K1 100m, 200m 500m, mixed K2 200, mixed K4 200
- 14&U men/women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, mixed K4 200m, 500m
- 16&U men/women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- 18&U, Open, Masters Women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- 18& U, Open Men: K1 200m, 1000m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- Open Men K1 500
- Masters Men 35-44, 45-54, 55+: K1 200m, 1000m
- Masters Men: K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- Junior (16&U) Mixed K2 200m, K4 200m, 100m relay
- Senior (17&over) Mixed K2 200m, K4 200m, 100m relay
- 5km all age groups (Cancelled as the programme is too full)
Queries can be directed to Karen.email@example.com
2022 Nationals Lane Draw v4 Revised at Team Managers Meeting 20/4/22
2022 Nationals Programme – v4 Revised at Team Managers Meeting 20/4/22