*** POSTPONED DUE TO COVID ****
No new date has been advised yet until we know what the levels will be doing over the next few weeks.
This is a leg of the 10km Series hosted by clubs around the country. Race just for fun or join in on two races plus the champs to be eligible for a series win.
Held at clubs around the country, this series has races for all ages and abilities. You can track your points and progress against other paddlers.
Each race accumulates points per below. To be eligible to win the SERIES you must race TWO races PLUS the Champs (Double points for the Champs). All paddlers who attend the Champs are eligible for spot prizes but you must have completed two series races plus the champs to be eligible for the series win.
See the Results HQ website for all results and series leaders.
Distances to be confirmed on the day but will be approximately:
|2.5km Tyros (12 and under)|
5km U14, U16
10km U18, Open, Masters, Ski, Multisport & K2
*Note: Masters divisions will be split into 35-44, 45-54, 55+ if there are sufficient entries for each age group (2 or more)
- Race Details:
- Registrations 9.30
- Briefing 10.15
- Race divisions start from 10.30am
- PFD required for ALL competitors
Conditions of entry :
- Paddlers payments can be made on the day.
- All attendees will be required to sign in and provide a phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- We will provide hand sanitiser and will minimise contact where possible. We request you follow good hygiene practices.
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or have flu-like symptoms.