The pinnacle of the canoe sprint domestic season, this event is also the Oceania Championships and will be held at Lake Karapiro in Cambridge. We will see paddlers from all over New Zealand compete for national titles and paddlers from Australia and the Pacific Islands compete for Oceania titles.
Proudly supported by NZ Community Trust and the Waipa District Council, the Championships will be held over three days of racing at Lake Karapiro. Distances will include 200m, 500m, 1000m (depending on age group). Age groups from 12&U right through to Masters.
- Novice men/women: K1 100m 200m, 500m
- 12&U men/women: K1 100m, 200m 500m, mixed K2 200, mixed K4 200
- 14&U men/women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, mixed K4 200m, 500m
- 16&U men/women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- 18&U, Open, Masters Women: K1 200m, 500m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- 18& U, Open Men: K1 200m, 500m, 1000m, K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- Masters Men 35-44, 45-54, 55+: K1 200m, 1000m
- Masters Men: K2 200m, 500m, K4 200m, 500m
- Junior (16&U) Mixed K2 200m, K4 200m, 100m relay
Queries can be directed to Karen.email@example.com