Technical Workshop for Coaches, 21-23 March 2014
Sport Development has acquired some funding, thanks to Olympic Solidarity to host a "Technical Course for Coaches in 2014.
The Conference is targeted at Intermediate to Senior level Club coaches. The topics, are currently under discussion with our coaching team and HPSNZ. Further details, will be circulated in the next few weeks, but you can expect workshops such as:
Location: Auckland, Millennium Institute of Sport ( MISH). Accommodation @ The Lodge, Mish
- Identify, attract, develop and retain Talent in your club. Presented by the HPSNZ Athletes Development Advisor and Consultant.
- Management and leadership in coaching-HPSNZ Coaching Team.
- Use biomechanics to analyse stroke efficiency. HPSNZ Biomechanic
- Strength and power training during and off season. HPSNZ Strength and Conditioning Team
- Road to Rio - HP Plan. CRNZ Staff.
When: 21st to the 23rd of March 2014. Friday ( 2pm) - Saturday (3pm)
For further details, please send an email to CRNZ Sport Development Co-ordinator Deb.email@example.com
Resources: South Island Development Camp - September 2013
Matty Graham, established Exponential Performance Coaching in 2009, with the aim of supporting athletes of all level to achieve their performance goals. Matty has a background in Sport Science, and Exercise Physiology. More recently he worked with HP Bike New Zealand, and many athletes in road cycling, triathlon, rowing and kayaking.
If you want to find out more details on Matty and about Exponential Performance Coaching, have a look at:
Check out Matty`s presentation, development for the South Island Camp.
CRNZ has launched a YouTube Channel. www.youtube.com/Canoeracing NZ
The Channel is now completely open to the public, so go check it out.
CRNZ's extensive video resources will slowly be added over the coming months.